-6 flight mode with programmable delay.
-Adjustable E-ring system prevents overdriving the cyclic servos electronically.
-5 swash plate types
-5-point graphic tail curve
-5-point graphic throttle and pitch curve with safety system.
-Advanced trim input system allows in-flight adjustment for Gyro gain and governor.
-Throttle and Pitch curve setting can copy among flight mode.
-JR easy swash plate correction system.
-3 flight mode with programmable delay.
-3-position flap switch with flap delay and elevator compensation programming
-Various wing types for Airplane
-(Normal: Dual servo selection on AILE/ELEV/RUDD/FLAP)
-(Flaperon: Dual servo selection on ELEV/RUDD)
-(Delta: Dual servo selection on RUDD/FLAP)
-(4 Aileron: Dual serve selection on ELEV or RUDD)
-Advanced trim input system allows in-flight mixing adjustment.
-Such as knife edge or landing with flap system.
-5 flight mode with programmable delay.
-Advanced programmable brake system with elevator compensation programming.
-Various wing types for Glider
-(Flaperon: Dual servo selection on ELEV/FLAP/SPOI)
-Advanced Trim Input System: allows in-flight mixing adjustment for flap and aileron camber..
DMSS Technology - Dual Modulation Spectrum System
- Integrated Helicopter, Airplane and Glider mode.
- 30-model internal memory
- Large graphical screen with backlight
- Extremely light weight transmitter case with perfect balance.
- It only weighs 770 grams with the Li-Fe battery installed.
- 4 user-selectable control modes (Mode 1, Mode 2, Mode 3 and Mode 4)
- The new JR Intelligent Output System automatically selects which control signals should be transmitted at exactly the same time. For example, the three channels of a CCPM swash plate or a 4 servo aileron wing type. It transmits the data for these channels as one complete signal frame. Thus, there is no time delay between channel data transmission for these critical functions.
- Features the DMSS advanced telemetry system which gives you real time feed back of information from the aircraft such as receiver voltage, flight pack voltage, r.p.m. of the motor propeller or rotor blades, temperature, and variometer/altimeter in the future. The possibilities are almost limitless.
- The charging circuit is integrated in the transmitter, so you only need to plug in the AC adaptor. The charging unit automatically detects a full charge and shuts off automatically.
- AC adapter can be used for not only charging but programming, and playing with flight simulator.
- Integrated SD card slot enables model data sharing, expanded storage and software updates.
- JR advanced intuitive programming interface.
- JR Jog Dial and 4 enter key interface for easy programming.
- Side-lever controller on both side of Transmitter.
- Touch Select System for switch selection.
- 2 type of trim selection for 4 controllers. (THRO/ Normal for EP or Idol for GP) (AILE/ELEV/RUDD/ Normal or Limited Stroke Trim to protect your linkage)
- User selected menu for frequently used functions.
- Fail safe position for each 8 channel.
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Programmable 2 independent timer.
- Instruction Manual
- No. of Channels 8
- Modulation DMSS
- Band 2.4GHz
- Telemetry System DMSS advanced telemetry system for real-time feedback
- Model Memory 30-Model Memory
- Programming Features Integrated Helicopter, Airplane and Glider Modes
- Control Modes 4 User-Selectable Modes (Mode 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Weight 770g (incl Battery)
- Tx Battery Type 1400mAh 2S LiFe Battery (included)
- Charger Charging Circuit integrated into Transmitter - just plug in the AC adaptor (NEC-A912 )