- 480x273 pixel Android-powered 4.3" WQVGA-TFT full-color touch screen features beautiful 16-bit color output
- Dual processors for unmatched interfacing and RF reliability
- Patent-pending CNC machined aluminum gimbals are ball bearing-supported and fully adjustable to suit any flyer
- Jaw-dropping 65,536 step stick resolution is 16 times more precise than any R/C transmitter ever made to date
- 4GB internal memory, with 512MB RAM
- Removable, customizable shoulder switch plates can be configured to virtually any combination of switches
- Fully customizable user interface allows users to set wallpaper, color schemes, and notifications to personalize their radio
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum chassis provides unparalleled strength for a feel unmatched by any radio ever made
- 28 channels in 16 proportional + 12 binary configuration
- Integrated USB host controller and USB device port for seamless data interfacing and PC connection
- External SD card slot for unlimited model, picture, sound, and telemetry data storage
- Customizable audio and vibration notifications
- Audio controller for voice, music, and telemetry notifications
- Push-button power switch virtually eliminates accidental powering on and off
- Removable antenna for safe storage when not in use
Drawing on decades of experience designing and manufacturing the best radio equipment for the R/C hobby, JR is proud to introduce the world to its magnum opus- the 28X transmitter.
The 28X was born from clean sheet of paper, a fresh perspective of the needs of today’s modeler, and borrows from JR’s unwavering commitment to the highest quality and precision in every facet of the transmitter’s design and manufacture. This radio is the ultimate blend of form and function that is sure to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning modeler. Included with the transmitter is a beautifully-designed aluminum commemorative carrying case and our revolutionary RG031BX Infinity receiver.
The 28X pushes the limits of not only what can be done with a transmitter’s design, but what should be done with it.