Please note this item is done on special order only and is usually obtainable within 24 hours.
The 12K combines first-class performance with incredible versatility to create a system that’s easy to operate, yet feature-packed.
Equipped with the T-FHSS protocol, the 12K is compatible with T-FHSS telemetry sensors (sold separately). In addition to telemetry, the 12K can be used with S.Bus 2 gear to add multiple servos, gyros and more to set-ups with fewer cables. Pilots with non-telemetry set-ups can take advantage of the S-FHSS protocol. A large, backlit LCD screen, expandable 30-model memory, a 6V 1800mAh NiMH transmitter battery and charger are just a few more of the features the 12K has to offer.
Look for the 12K and order yours now at futabarc.com.
- 14 channels (12 linear channels and 2 switches)
- Compatible with T-FHSS and S-FHSS protocols
- Six 3-position switches, two 2-position switches, two slider levers, two rotary dials, four digital trims and two push buttons for quick, easy access
- Headphone plug, trainer port and S.Bus plug-in
- S.Bus 2 system allows multiple servos, gyros and telemetry sensors with a minimum number of cables
- Model types: six types of main wing with three tail types for airplanes, six swash types for helis and multi-rotor functions
- Improved stick feel with adjustable lengths and tension
- Included 6V 1800mAh NiMH battery and charger
- Large, backlit LCD screen with adjustable contrast. Push/dial operation simplifies set-up
- Available with the R3008SB receiver
R3008SB T-FHSS Receiver Specs:
Dimensions: 0.98 x 1.86 x 0.56 in (24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3 mm)
Weight: 0.36 oz (10.1 g)
R3001SB T-FHSS Receiver Specs:
Dimensions: 0.83 x 1.65 x 0.21 in (21.1 x 41.8 x 5.3 mm)
Weight: 0.15 oz (4.2 g)